Your information will be held on our systems for as long as you use the service. Such information will only be removed from our database once you have given instruction to have your details removed, which will effectively disable your account on the IntraFish Jobs website.
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely and in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
The information we collect
We collect information about you when you use and/or register with this website, or email us. The information we collect could include (but is not limited to) your name, company name, address (including postcode), email address, telephone number (including mobile), username and password.
Disclosure of personal and confidential information is at your own risk. Any information you choose to share with the website is subject to our website Terms and Conditions.
The way we use your information
We use your personal and usage information:
· To enable us to supply you with the recruitment services and information which you have requested;
· To analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our organisation and the services we offer;
· To contact you and send you details of our recruitment services and updates which may be of interest to you;
· To provide you with access to certain areas of the IntraFish Jobs website
· For all other purposes consistent with the performance of the IntraFish Jobs website and IntraFish Jobs the department to which it is subordinate to.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that if our organisation enters into a joint venture with or is merged with another entity, your information may be disclosed to our new partners.
Third Party Websites
Reasonable precautions are taken to keep your information secure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.