Europharma Scotland Ltd., is currently looking to identify a suitably qualified and highly motivated individual to undertake the role of Key Account Manager.
Europharma Scotland Ltd is part of the Nordly Holding Group of Companies and operate in the aquaculture sector specialising in fish health and welfare. Europharma are market leaders in Norway and Chile and have a dynamic growth course in the UK and Canada.
We seek a driven individual to manage the key accounts of Europharma Scotland customer portfolio.
Reporting directly to the Senior Management, the role’s main responsibilities will be:
- Handling customers who play a strategic role in Europharma Scotland’s growth
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets and generate profitable growth with assigned accounts.
- Liaise with customers to build and promote long lasting relationships.
- Analyse customer and market trends to accurately forecast demand for assigned accounts.
- Provide coaching and performance monitoring to all relevant colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience, strong commercial acumen and command of pricing and marketing.
Knowledge of the aquaculture industry is essential. The necessary set of skills also includes strong oral and written communication as well as good interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
An ability to meet deadlines, computer literacy and are also very important. In addition, applicants should have a full driving license and be prepared to undertake regular and significant travel as required. A pool vehicle is provided.
Depending on experience, we offer an attractive salary package along with the opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic, innovative, multinational and multidisciplinary family of companies.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to:
HR Department, Europharma Scotland Ltd, Unit 5, Dunrobin Court, 14 North Avenue, Clydebank, G81 2QP, email@example.com