General Manager Steinsvik Canada
Would you like to work for the most innovative supplier to the aquaculture industry today?
Steinsvik has considerable competence and experience in delivering products and technical solutions to the aquaculture industry. We have more than 60 years of experience in developing innovative and robust solutions that will withstand the rigors of time. All of our products are made to work year after year in demanding environments. We have offices all around the world; Norway, Scotland, Chile, Vietnam, Canada, Oceania, Spain and Turkey. We are also represented on Iceland, and on the Faroe Islands.
Steinsvik Canada has 16 employees and is headquartered in Campbell River on the West coast of Canada. There are also two branch offices on the East coast – located in Halifax and Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Continue growing company values
- Contribute to obtain a strong relationship with customer management
- Contribute to team effort and coordinate action with corporate staff
- Develop strategic plans by studying technological and financial opportunities
- Establish plans and budgets for future opportunities
- Management proficiency
- Financial planning and strategy
- Strong knowledge of the aquaculture industry
- Systematic and structured
- Independent and with excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Great implementation ability
- Interesting work assignments in a dynamic, social and creative environment
- Growing technology company with strong focus on product development for a forward-looking industry
- Competitive conditions, including good insurance and pension plans
For more information, contact:
Bjørn M. Apeland, CEO | email@example.com, +47 901 47 560
Leiv Tvenning, Marketing Director / CMO | firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 459 59 433
Tor Henrik Haavik, Sales Director | email@example.com, +47 997 17 533