Sales Support Role
To strengthen this aspect of the business we are looking to employ a Technical Farming Sales and Support Person to work in the Sales Team and liaise closely with our customers to ensure we deliver the best solutions for our Customers.
This is primarily a technical sales role reporting to the Sales Manager and will include the following main operational areas:
- Providing Technical Support for the sales team and customers both in the field and internally
- Liaising with the Customers and AKVA Technical, Operations and Project departments
- Identifying Customers specifications and needs to specify best in class solutions
- Follow up on Sales to secure feedback on all products and help customers optimise systems
- A growing role in face to face ‘selling’ and negotiating with customers.
The successful candidate will have either all, or a combination of:
- 1. A Technical degree or relevant Aquaculture qualification
- 2. Technical sales experience in engineering products
- 3. Service and or Technical Aquaculture Farming experience and an understanding of the farming process.
- 4. The ability to develop close working relationships with customers and a willingness to learn
- 5. A passion for the industry and supporting its growth and development
This is a permanent full-time position based at the group's UK office in Inverness. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience. A generous benefits package including company pension scheme is also offered.
Closing date for applications is Friday 19th January. Interested applicants are requested to send their CV and covering letter highlighting your fit for this position by email or post to:
Mrs Tracy Cleary
AKVA group Scotland Limited
36F Shore Street
Tele: 01463 221444