Supply Chain Standards Manager - 2 Positions open
We currently have two positions open, that can be based in London, UK (MSC HQ) or in North America (Washington DC, or Seattle, Washington), other EU countries can be discussed.
This is an exciting opportunity in the MSC’s Supply Chain Standards team. This team works with seafood businesses, governments, and NGOs around the world to ensure the traceability and integrity of MSC ecolabelled products. You will manage and support on numerous aspects of the traceability/ Chain of Custody (CoC) programme, including policy development, relationship management with Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs), clients and other stakeholders, quality assurance of the CoC program and incident management.
- be responsible for a varied set of projects that may include risk management, development of electronic auditing tools, program monitoring and product authentication, digital traceability, traceability at sea and regional stakeholder engagement (in particular UK + Ireland or US);
- Have excellent project management, analytical and communication skills;
- be part of an enthusiastic and talented global team, with lots of opportunities to build new skills and knowledge.
If interested, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- A cover letter outlining how your skills, experience and knowledge directly address the responsibilities and requirements detailed in the job specification, and you should include information on your salary expections and confirm the location you would prefer to work in; and
- A copy of your current CV.
Please ensure that they are sent as Word or PDF documents with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV”. The subject of the email should read: Supply Chain Standards Manager.
Application closing date: Friday, 16 February 2018 at 17:00 (GMT)