We are now strengthening our team with a proactive, efficient and digitalized COO:
COO to build and run a set of world class production facilities in the biotech industry
We seek an entrepreneurial and hands-on COO to lead the day-to-day operation at the refinery on Sotra as well as making sure that new production facilities to be built internationally are successfully integrated into the Group.
As a leader you have a proven track record of creating inspired teams and team-members that know how to work with continuous improvements and thus fostering superior performance and employee satisfaction.
The COO´s key responsibilities are:
- Execute production strategy and policies in the Group
- Run day-to-day operation in owned production facilities
- Identify and assist in building and acquiring new production facilities internationally
- Fostering employee alignment with corporate goals
- Implement necessary operational / ERP-systems
- Streamline production processes and product lines in accordance with quality and business requirements
- Work closely with the sourcing and sales teams to ensure efficiency and coordination
- Work closely with the R&D team to continuously optimize the production lines
- Ensure timely and cost-efficient sourcing
Relevant candidates have a good understanding of biotechnology (eg. Process engineer with biochemistry) and ideally you come from the maritime industry / food processing industry / oil & gas sector. You thrive by the possibility to build and be a part of the continued growth in a high-tech company.
The position will be located at Biomega´s production facility at Sotra outside Bergen. The COO will report to CEO in Biomega Group AS.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Visindi´s representatives Hege Solbakken on phone: +47 958 44394,
Hege Rødland on phone: +47 916 17 560,
Jon Gjerde on phone: +47 958 44394 or
Cathrine Rieber on phone: +47 994 19 343.
Please register your application and CV through our homepage visindi.no as soon as possible and no later than March 2nd.
All inquiries will be handled confidentially, if desired also towards the contracting entity.