Sales Manager – UK/Northern Europe
Competitive Salary and benefits
Based from our European sales office in Reading, UK and reporting to the General Manager Europe, we are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager to strengthen our existing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing customers, along with identifying and developing new business opportunities throughout the U.K. and Northern European markets.
New business development, aligned with our overall business strategy, forms an important part of the role.
We are seeking an experienced seafood professional with a track record of success who can contribute quickly to an already successful business and play a critical part in the next phase of expansion. This role will provide an exciting challenge and career opportunity for the right individual with the necessary skill sets to succeed.
- Strong educational background. University degree or equivalent preferred.
- Seafood industry experience
- 3 years + Sales experience
- Demonstrative selling success
- An ability to communicate with a wide variety of people at all levels
- Self motivated
- Commercially astute
- International travel needed
- Fluent in English. Additional languages would be advantageous.