For the Global Business Unit Peroxides of Solvay, we’re looking for a “Business Manager Aquaculture”.
Ideally based in Brussels (or alternatively Norway or other parts in Europe) with a regular presence in the marketplaces, you will report primarily to the Strategy and Innovation Director and secondly to the EMEA Business Director.
You will be responsible for the global business development of our products in this application
Your main objectives are:
- understand the market trends in the aquaculture worldwide,
- in very close relationship with distributors, develop the peroxides sales in the aquaculture market (salmon and other species),
- coordinate commercial activities and optimize supply chain,
- define R&D projects in line with market needs,
- you have a proven business experience of at least 10 years in the aquaculture market, ideally with a technical education / background
- you are fluent in English, knowledge of Norwegian is a plus
- you are willing to spend 25% of your time in Norway and another 25% in other countries worldwide
- you are customer oriented, open-minded and able to take the helicopter view, driven by results
- you have strong interpersonal relation skills and you are able to get commitment from various people to your ideas.
- a competitive salary package
- development and career opportunities within the Solvay Group