We are looking for an experienced Commercial Director to lead the Benchmark Genetics (BG) divison’s global commercial activities. A member of the BG Board, the Commercial Director is responsible for translating BG’s strategic plan into a commercial plan covering worldwide sales of salmon ova, juveniles, smolts and lumpfish and the all commercial aspects of our partnerships with external producers.
Key responsibilities include:
- leading and developing the commercial team
- contributing to the development and delivery of the BG strategic plan
- coordinating commercial activities across the division including the sales and logistics teams in Norway, Iceland, Faroes, Scotland and Chile
- leading on BG’s key account management activities
- leading commercial negotiations and developing new markets worldwide.
Applicants will have strong commercial management experience at international level. Significant experience in the aquaculture industry is essential, specifically with salmon.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications. A full benefit package is provided.
Location: Bergen, Norway
Hours: Full time with extensive domestic and international travel.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 20 July 2018