Researcher Protein Functionality
Temporary position: initial duration 1 year.
Skretting ARC is currently looking for an experienced Researcher Protein Functionality with an innovative mindset and good collaboration skills. In this role you will be a key player in the development of novel aquafeed products and processes for our fast growing manufacturing operations world-wide.
- Initiate, plan, coordinate and execute R&D work related to protein functionality.
- Test, evaluate and document novel concepts at our laboratory and pilot plant.
- Communication of results and findings to our key stakeholders; assist in implementation.
Background and competencies:
- • PhD in (Bio-)Process Technology, Biotechnology or equivalent.
- • In depth knowledge about functionality drivers in proteins and how to modify and optimise these.
- Proven track record in the development of new concepts and technologies related to protein functionality.
- Innovative mindset, including a hands-on and target oriented mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a well-established team of Feed Manufacturing Researchers and Process Engineers.
- Work in a progressive and highly innovative environment.
- Develop and implement new products, technologies and concepts.
- Work for a leading company in animal nutrition and aqua feed.
We offer a challenging position with ample possibilities for professional growth and competitive benefits. We also support and encourage extracurricular sport, health and cultural activities.
The working location is Stavanger, Norway. Stavanger is located in the beautiful south of Norway with easy international connectivity and high quality international schooling for children. The working language is English.
The successful applicant combines a high level of understanding of his/her technical area with a creative and innovative mindset. For further information please contact Jan Jonkers, Manager Feed Production Skretting ARC, e-mail: email@example.com
Applications are invited from candidates with the described skills and experience. Please send your CV and cover letter describing your motivation by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 7 December 2018