Group R&D Manager – An outstanding opportunity to make a Global impact
Reporting to the Group CMO, the Group R&D manager will lead and coordinate the group’s critical New Product Development and innovation efforts. This will include:
- Full ownership of the development of both new innovation and existing product renovation including recipe development, packaging development and commercialization in the plants
- Identification of co-packers to support growth ambitions where access is needed to capabilities that are not yet developed at Regal Springs
- Development and continual optimization of the group’s NPD process
- Project Management to ensure efficient project completion from concept to production and initial rollout within budget and on time
- Reporting and KPI tracking of total pipeline
- Supporting idea and concept generation through recipe development and test tasting
- Liaising with key suppliers to proactively understand emerging technologies, ingredients and trends in order to provide recommendations on how the Regal Springs group can best capture new revenue and/or cost saving opportunities
The role will work in close collaboration with sales & marketing to identify existing customer needs within the given market. Collaborate with Supply Chain, Production and the Farms to balance market needs with production demands, plant capacity and biomass allocation.
- Strong drive for results and influencing skills are necessary for effectively managing a diverse range of stakeholders across multiple time zones and multiple languages.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to be able to influence within a matrix organization with relatively undefined processes and systems
- Managing conflicting and changing priorities within a fast paced, Global environment
- Challenging the status quo to ensure delivery with limited resources
The Location: The Group R&D Manager will be based in Miramar, Florida.
Minimum Relevant Experience:
- 10 years developing NPD within the food industry including both recipe and pack developments
- Food-service and retail experience preferred
- Fish experience is preferred
Minimum Supervisory Experience: 5 Years
The job requires candidates:
- Must be able to speak English and preferably Spanish
- Must be able to travel approximately 40% of time
For further details please contact: