IntraFish is looking for an enthusiastic, committed content sales person for our Seattle office. The position involves tasks such as responsibility for achieving sales numbers within defined American markets, industry knowledge, participation in various trade shows, sales strategy and the opportunity to achieve visible results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maximize subscription sales and the overall circulation of IntraFish publications within your sales region.
- Building global circulation in your sales region.
- Generating new accounts and leads throughout the IntraFish related markets.
- Developing bulk and corporate subscriptions.
- Representing IntraFish at industry exhibitions, conferences and events.
- Establishing strong long-term relationships with clients.
- Identifying areas of potential market growth in industry sectors / geographical regions, and implementing sales strategy.
We are looking for people who:
- Are confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated team players who get a buzz from achieving personal and team-based results.
- Have the ability to discuss current affairs with top-level management, can spot business opportunities and understand the importance of networking/relationship building.
- Experience from the seafood/aquaculture/fisheries sector and a strong sales background is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Be able to demonstrate fluent levels of written and verbal English communication.
- Have strong presentation skills and competence in PC applications.
- Fluency in Spanish and other languages is an advantage.
The position reports to the Global Contents Sales Manager, it will require some international travel.
IntraFish offers a good basic salary plus an uncapped commission structure; and a bonus schemes based on target achievements.
Please send your cover letter and CV to: