Advertising Sales Director
IntraFish Media is the world's leading seafood news and information provider. With a dedication to independent journalism, IntraFish has grown its audience around the world, and today serves thousands of seafood professionals through our online and print titles, as well as industry research and events.
IntraFish (IFM) is owned by NHST Global Publications AS. We have offices in Oslo, Bergen, London, Seattle, Stamford, Houston and Singapore to name a few.
Diversity, inclusiveness, independence and innovation are key components to our company's success. NHST Global Publications is an equal opportunity employer to applicants of all backgrounds.
To enhance our team further, we are looking to recruit a global leader of advertising for our international seafood titles.
- Develop global ad sales strategy for all publications in the international seafood portfolio. Ensuring IF maximizes and grows revenue from its extensive portfolio. An inspirational leader for the global team.
- Lead and shape the ads team across Intrafish International publications. Full income responsibility. Full team management responsibility. This is a player / coach role.
- Handle and grow key accounts.
- Develop new revenue streams – products and sectors. Manage strategic programs to develop business across multiple channels and international seafood portfolio.
- Ensure best practice across digital and print channels.
- Develop sales team as they adopt improved digital sales techniques. Work with ad ops teams to enhance digital offerings. Be a leading advocate of new initiatives with a focus on increased digital revenue streams
- Budgeting and targeting responsibility. Maintain accurate revenue projections.
- Outstanding organization, preparation and presenting abilities.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive growth.
- Identify and manage strategic partnerships in seafood sectors.
- Solid contacts within the marketplace
- Experience in leadership.
- Knowledge of new multi-channel digital products, DFP, CPM and analyticts.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in a wide variety of interactive advertising concepts.
- Experience with custom events and sponsorship sales.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability/willingness to travel
- A key strategic position in a global media group.
- International scope of work – especially within the seafood industry.
- High degree of freedom to shape the position and future of the global brands.