Key Account Manager
As we won the Angel Challenge and Gründerhub 2018 competition in Bergen as the most promising start-up company we are now excited to start growing our sales team. We are preparing for market launch during Q1 2019 and scaling of the business and you will be joining the team focusing on selling the company's services and acquire new customers in Europe, America and Asia.
About the opportunity
We are looking for the right candidate who can make a substantial contribution to the growth of the company, developing international markets and taking ownership of key tasks to achieve growth with the best results. To join our team, you need to tick this off on our list
- Have minimum 5 years of experience within B2B sales and trading of seafood
- Bring a solid track record with proven B2B sales results from the seafood market
- Have the right network with national and international seafood buyers and sellers
- Have strong people and communication skills
- Be passionate for what you do and engaged in your company and colleagues
- Fluent in English but an additional European language is a plus
This will be your workday
Our team is small but very enthusiastic and with a lot of passion for the company’s success. You must love to work together with us in a start-up environment where flexibility and creativity is more important than systems and structure. Your workday will be filled with
- Closing contracts and bringing new customers to the Seafood Portal
- Account management responsibility for your existing customers
- Survey and discover opportunities in existing and new markets
- Contribute to the company’s product development and innovation process in general
You will report directly to Head of Sales and work closely with the rest of the team in Bergen. Travelling will be required.
What we offer
- This will be an important role in a fast-growing start-up company with an international reach
- A solid opportunity to be part of building a company from an early stage to a bigger scale
- Cake and beer
- 6 weeks of vacation a year
Get in touch
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact COO Nina Seter at +47 930 86 292. If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team submit your CV and application as soon as possible to email@example.com within 20th January.