Researcher Feed Production
Skretting ARC is currently looking for an experienced Researcher Aquafeed Production with an innovative mindset and good collaboration skills. In this role you will be a key player in the development of novel aquafeed products and processes for our fast growing manufacturing operations world-wide.
Main tasks include:
- Planning, coordination and execution of research studies related to process and product development.
- Management of collaborative projects with internal and external partners
- Communication of results and findings to our key stakeholders and assist in implementation.
- Develop, document and maintain global standards in fish feed production.
- Provide technical support in aquafeed production and process technology to our operating companies.
- MSc in Process Technology, Feed Manufacturing, Food Technology or equivalent.
- Experience with main feed production operations such as extrusion, drying, (vacuum) coating and cooling.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new concepts and technologies related to aquafeed production.
- Innovative mindset, including a hands-on and target oriented mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a well-established team of Feed Manufacturing Researchers and Process Engineers.
- Work in a progressive and highly innovative environment.
- Develop and implement new products, technologies and concepts.
- Closely interact with our production locations worldwide as well as other parts of the organisation.
- Work for a leading company in animal nutrition and aquafeed.
We offer a challenging position with ample possibilities for professional growth and competitive benefits. We also support and encourage extracurricular sport, health and cultural activities.
The working location is Stavanger, Norway. Stavanger is located in the beautiful south of Norway with easy international connectivity and high quality international schooling for children. The working language is English.
The successful applicant combines a high level of understanding of his/her technical area with a creative and innovative mindset. For further information please contact Jan Jonkers, Manager Feed Production Skretting ARC, e-mail: email@example.com
Applications are invited from candidates with the described skills and experience.
Please apply and send your CV and cover letter describing your motivation.