Atlantic Sapphire is a world leading land raised salmon farming company with operations in both Denmark and Florida USA. The company has developed methods and technology to raise salmon close to the end market and with very little impact to the environment. The Atlantic Sapphire salmon is recognized as the most sustainable by leading NGOs.
Atlantic Sapphire USA its currently constructing the biggest RAS facility in the world to lead salmon land based full cycle aquaculture.
Atlantic Sapphire has production in land-based salmon farming in Denmark (under expansion) and well-underway with Phase 1 of a major development of a new plant in Miami. We farm salmon from roe to slaughter in our "Bluehouse" concept.
We are looking for people who can help develop our business and who want to be involved the development of the future salmon farming. It is a unique opportunity in an international environment and with opportunities to work at our department in Miami USA.
For our facility in Homestead, Miami, USA we are seeking:
Fishfarm technican production / RAS
- Aquacultural education is desired
- Experience from commercial RAS technology is desired
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to cope with responsibility
- Driver licence Class B
- Feeding and care of fish (handling)
- Sampling for analysis
- Monitoring of fish and systems
- Participation in continuous development of the plant
- Participate in evening/Night and weekend workshifts
We can offer:
- Competitive terms and bonus schemes
- Collective insurance and pension scheme
- Informal and demanding environment
- Challenging tasks with good opportunities for personal and professional development