The Scottish Salmon Company is Scotland´s leading independent salmon farming business, operating sites along the West Coast and Hebridean Islands of Scotland. High level of customer service with complete integration of farming cycles, harvest logistics and processing to guarantee maximum freshness and delivery around the world. The Scottish Salmon Company operates from about 60 locations and employ over 580 people.
The Scottish Salmon Company is seeking an exceptional individual to join them, at this exciting time in their growth. This is a role for a talented and ambitious executive who thrives on the pursuit of long term, sustainable, operational excellence - focused on productivity, efficiency, quality and continuous improvement.
A member of the Senior Management Team, you will lead the production and associated support functions to implement a blueprint for a sustainable production growth model to achieve the company’s strategic plan.
- Health & Safety
- Production Strategy
- Team Development
- Measurement & Control
- Financial Management
- Change Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Supply Chain
The successful candidate will be passionate and proactive and enjoy working at pace, with a proven record of leading multi-functional teams of different disciplines to deliver change and continuous improvement, across a wide and remote geographical area.
You will be a leader who inspires, motivates and empowers, whilst offering support and guidance through a robust performance management process.
- Senior aquaculture experience, with a genuine attention to detail, across both management and operations.
- Salmonid management experience would be a plus, in either marine or freshwater.
- Has either supplied directly to an internal further processor, or has had close commercial relationship with the food processing industry.
- Lead multi-functional teams across a wide and remote production geography.
- Has contributed to both business strategy development and deployment.• Experience of strategic change management and driving continuous improvement in a very fast paced environment.
Contact Person: Jules Pearson
Contact Number: 07709 266 893 or
0131 283 3294