Global R&D Director
BioMar is looking for a true global leader to drive our product innovation and to continue building an engaged and high-performing R&D organisation, based upon our strategy and values. The right profile brings a high level of technical expertise, strong leadership skills and solid business acumen.
In the role as Global R&D Director, you will be working closely together with our business units and global functions bringing innovation to the market. You will lead our research strategy together with the R&D Management Team and Innovation Board, and you will take part in setting the agenda for the future of the aquaculture industry by:
- Leading a commercial and market-driven approach to R&D, balancing short term development and strategic innovation
- Developing and leading an engaged, innovative and high-performing R&D organisation with agile collaboration towards the business
- Managing the R&D project portfolio; meeting expectations towards research deliveries and efficiency as well as commercial opportunities and time to market
- Building fruitful relationships with internal stakeholders as well as the industry, contribution to collaboration and branding of BioMar Group
- Managing and developing the product matrix
- Building and leading the R&D processes, structures and budget
Innovation, Leadership and Market Insights
We expect the right candidate to have significant knowledge and understanding of the aquaculture industry as well as innovation of products and solutions. You also need a good understanding of the market dynamics with experience from working with customers and industry stakeholders. Moreover, you probably hold a master’s degree/ PhD within aquaculture or a technical field.
You are most likely a person with a strong personal drive and an ability to work strategically, yet with a hands-on approach in an informal culture. You thrive communicating with scientists as well as commercial relations, and you contribute to the cross-functional collaboration in the group.
Your workplace will be in Trondheim, Norway, where our global R&D Innovation Centre is situated. Travel activity must be expected.
For further information, please contact:
Sif Rishoej, Global HR Director, +45 23 83 91 71
More search results
2 hvalfangere ønskes til årets sesong
Nils Jørgen Nilsen
Linefisker søkes til kystrederi
Aksello søkjer prosjektleiar innan havbruk
Prosjektleiar for nytt opplæringsfartøy
Sogn og Fjordane fylkeskommune
Fiskehelse- / fiskevelferdsbiolog / veterinær