Chief Operating Officer (COO), Farming
Regal Springs Group is growing and now looking for a
This position reports to the CEO, and will be in charge of the total farming operation for Regal Springs globally.
Main areas of responsibility and work tasks:
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that as a minimum the whole business meets the standards set out in the Group Health & Safety policy.
- You will have a “living” operational strategy that reflects the overall business strategy.
- Achieve the highest food safety and quality standards that are embedded throughout the business.
- Responsible for the Regal Springs overall feed purchase, and to maximize the cost / benefit of this.
- Secure that the appropriate team structures are in place, and are resourced by the right quality of people who reflect the Regal Springs values and the needs of the business.
- Ensure that the training and development of individuals is owned by the operational teams to enable progress, promote growth or to replace current roles.
- Develop appropriate KPIs that are cascaded through the operational teams. Ensure that these KPIs are used at all levels to improve business performance.
- Formulate and agree the operations revenue and capital expenditure budget plans. Control the total revenue expenditure to meet or improve the budget, and control the authorised capital expenditure.
- Deliver change management programmes within the business to improve business performance.
- Developing and managing Corporate strategies for Genetics, Vaccination and Feed Formulation.
- Representing the Group internationally in areas such as Water Stewardship, Fish Welfare.
- Create and maintain an environment where individuals are able to continually challenge the status quo, take measured risks and are encouraged to embrace change consistent with the Regal Springs Values.
To be successful in this position we believe it is important that you have experience from similar management positions in the Seafood industry and that you have completed relevant higher education. Extended work experience can compensate for this. You like to be in charge, leading others and keeping the team focused on objectives. You enjoy selling and negotiationg, and have the ability to infuence others, and win their support. In the role as COO Farming, you come across as confident and self-assured even in unfamiliar situations and groups. You are pragmatic and target-oriented in approach, and focuses on reaching results, and solving problems quickly and effectively.
You take care to follow procedures, respect rules and regulations, and have a long-term perspective. In additon, you are aware off quality issues. It is important to quickly grasp complex issues and problems by identifying the core of a problem. You are systematic and well organized and enjoy working with concepts, models and strategies. You like and seek intellectual challenges. Our new COO Farming takses a broad perspective, realize and considers the wider and longer-term consequenses of incidents, plans and activites.
You have most likely worked for a larger aquaculture company, and have a good track record and experience when it comes to; genetics, vaccination, autofeeding, new technogolgies, feed improvements etc.
Regal Springs offer the right candidate:
- Attractive Salary and Bonus Scheme
- Full Expat Package based on Singapore Standards including:
Medical Coverage, Housing Allowance, Relocation Expenses, Etc.
- A highly dynamic work culture and environment.
- Challenging tasks with good opportunities for personal and professional development, through competence raising and international mobility.