Krüger Kaldnes are looking for a Sales and Process Engineer
Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes offers a wide range of solutions that can be tailored to meet the highest standards providing prime quality, energy efficiency and operational friendly water treatment systems.
Veolia Aquaculture / Krüger Kaldnes - market-leading supplier of RAS to the aquaculture industry.
The French-owned group Veolia has 130 different locations worldwide and a turnover of approx. 2.4 billion euros and roughly 180,000 employees. Veolia focuses heavily on aquaculture and in 2019 formed a separate business unit Veolia Aquaculture, which in close cooperation with the companies Krüger Kaldnes AS in Norway and Krüger AS in Denmark will further develop and optimize solutions within aquaculture. The core of our business is competence and development of efficient and operator-friendly methods for water treatment. This is characterized by the fact that our solutions are very compact, have low operating costs, are delivered ‘Turn Key’ (if desired) and are adapted to the customers' individual needs. For several years, our companies have delivered solutions to the world's foremost and most prestigious land-based farming projects.
Krüger Kaldnes AS is Norway's leading water contractor and supplies total solutions for wastewater treatment, water treatment, rehabilitation and service to municipalities, to the industry and to aquaculture operators. For almost 20 years, Krüger Kaldnes has provided the aquaculture industry, both in Norway and abroad, with solutions and technologies for water treatment. As part of Veolia Water Technologies, the company can offer a diverse range of world-leading technologies and products. Our most well-known technologies related to aquaculture include biological purification with Kaldnes® Mowing Bed process and particle separation with Hydrotech drum and disc filters.
This position is placed organizationally in Veolia Aquaculture, but the employee will be employed by Krüger Kaldnes AS.
Job description for Sales and Process Engineer.
As a ‘Sales and Process Engineer’ in Krüger Kaldnes, you will, in close cooperation with the sales department, participate in various commercial projects related to our clients. The position reports to the Sales Director. Land-based farming is in strong global development and growth. The Sales and Process Engineer’s most important task is to ensure good project coordination, economic analysis, assessment of profitability and competitiveness against relevant clients. Through this, the Sales and Process Engineer contributes to creating high added value and effective solutions for customers.
Primary work tasks for Sales and Process Engineer:
- Contribute to commercial projects and target management against results
- Prepare offers and sales materials for clients in collaboration with sales personnel
- Assist in negotiations and quality-assured pricing and delivery with clients
- Coordinate projects between Krüger Kaldnes and clients
- Develop internal information, report and estimate future results
- Competitor monitoring and knowledge of industry development
- Establish good systems and methods that contribute to improved decision-making
- The role should support the development of projects both in Norway and internationally
- In addition to being a part of the team, he or she will also be part of Veolia’s BU for Aquaculture
There is great freedom of action in relation to Sales and process Engineer’s own influence and priorities related to the position. Freedom under responsibility and mutual flexibility is one of several factors we value highly at Krüger Kaldnes.
- We are keen to hear from candidates with the following backgrounds:
- Education in engineering, possibly relevant work experience can compensate for educational requirements
- 1-3 years relevant experience from processes, sales or bidding
- Very good language skills in English, must be fluent in Norwegian
In Krüger Kaldnes we are generally concerned with good working environments and well-being in the workplace. We put HMS very high and value employees who positively influence the environment.
The following can describe you well as a person:
You are very interested in others' behavior; observes and analyzes others' motives and reactions. You are very pragmatic and target-oriented in approach; focuses on reaching results; solves problems fast and effectively. You are very systematic and well organized; defines clear priorities; plans well ahead and with realistic time-scales; sticks to deadlines. You take care to follow procedures; always respects rules and regulations; sees jobs through to the end and pays close attention to quality issues. You quickly grasp complex issues and problems; identifies the core of a problem; evaluates information thoroughly. You really enjoy working with concepts, models and strategies; likes and seeks intellectual challenges. sets self-ambitious and demanding targets; enjoys difficult challenges; wants to get ahead and succeed
Krüger Kaldnes offers the following for the right person:
- Permanent (100%) position as Sales and Process Engineer
- Opportunity for advancement to a higher position for a person with the right qualifications
- Good phased pay according to the agreement
- Good insurance and pension conditions
- Grants for courses providing competence
- Other benefits following appointment
- Krüger Kaldnes has an office in Drammen, Norway. We would prefer candidates who live or are willing to settle permanently in ‘reasonable’ distance from our office in Drammen.
If you identify with the position details, we would like to receive your CV and application, where you also express your motivation for the position. Krüger Kaldnes has chosen to use Seafood People as a partner in this recruitment process. Seafood People is happy to answer any questions you have about the company, work tasks and anything else you would like to know relating to the opportunity. Full confidentiality and discretion are guaranteed on all candidate applications.