General Manager Iceland
Do you want to be a part of our success?
BAADER Iceland is looking for a General Manager.
Your future main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Take full profit and loss responsibility for the Sales and Service unit of Baader Iceland.
- Define and implement strategy for BAADER Iceland and for the Icelandic market, make strategic decisions and advice the Board on strategy.
- Lead the local organisastion, influence and develop employees.
- Directs sales and marketing activitites relating to machines as well as innovative process automation solutions and systems.
- Analyse customer requirements, ensure that solution meets customer needs.
- Plan market activities and manage complex sales/ service projects.
- Initiate product development, oversee marketing and manage launch of new products in Iceland.
- Define process and methods improvements, cost-effectivness and lead change processes.
- Maintain awareness of competitor activity.
In order to be successful in this position we believe it is important that you have experience in a similar or comparable role as Managing Director/ General Manager and that you have extensive knowledge and experience in B2B-seling of complex machines, solutions and services. We also believe that it is essential that you have extensive knowledge of processing facilities within the fish/ foodstuff industry. Experience in selling processing systems to the fish industry is desirable. You have good technical qualifications and experience in electrical or mechanical engineering. You are an Icelandic native speaker with strong command of English at negotiating level, additional German is highly welcome. If you do not already live on Iceland, it is expected that you are prepared to move there.
You have computer literacy and proficiency in SolidWorks or other technical drawing program, and are an IT literate with experience of MS-Office or Lotus Notes toolbox and CRM systems. Finance knowledge is desirable.
You like to be in charge, lead, and direct others and you keep the team focused on objectives. You enjoy selling and negotiating, influence others and win their support. You come across as confident even in unfamiliar situations and groups and you feel at ease during presentations and formal events. You are talkative and sociable, and have a wide network of contacts. You are team-oriented and considerate, enjoy working with others and are supportive and pleasant to be with. You are very pragmatic and target-oriented in approach, focuse on reaching results and solves problems fast and effectively. You can think out of the box, develop imaginative and original ideas and solutions. Intergrity, professionalism and well-developed interpersonal skills are important elements of this position.
BAADER offers the right candidate:
- Career opportunities in a company in growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
More search results
2 hvalfangere ønskes til årets sesong
Nils Jørgen Nilsen
Linefisker søkes til kystrederi
Aksello søkjer prosjektleiar innan havbruk
Prosjektleiar for nytt opplæringsfartøy
Sogn og Fjordane fylkeskommune
Fiskehelse- / fiskevelferdsbiolog / veterinær