Senior Fisheries Outreach Officer, UK and RoI
Do you have experience of working with or in the fishing industry or supply chain? We’re looking for a Senior Fisheries Outreach Officer, who can build and manage relationships, identify opportunities and help drive sustainability improvements.
Working hours: 35 hours per week
As a key member of the MSC UK team and Project UK Fisheries Improvements team, you will work with different areas of industry and the supply chain to help facilitate improvements work and deliver action plans to move fisheries closer to meeting the MSC standard.
You will also work with fisheries already in the MSC program, ensuring they understand the MSC processes and requirements, and helping them maximise their opportunities to use the MSC logo.
- have previous experience working in or with the UK fishing industry or supply chain;
- have a post-graduate qualification, with an understanding of fisheries science and / or fisheries management;
- have experience of building and managing external relationships to achieve your objectives;
- likely have previous experience of working with Fishery Improvement Projects; and
- have a current UK driving licence.
Please email the following information to: Recruitment@msc.org
A cover letter outlining how your skills, experience and knowledge directly address the role, responsibilities, and requirements detailed in the job specification and include information on your salary expectations and right to work in the UK; and
A copy of your current CV.
Please ensure that they are sent as Word or PDF documents with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV”.
The subject of your email should read: Senior Fisheries Outreach Officer