Senior Program Officer
1. Responsible for leading, implementing, and continuously improving WWF's aquaculture private sector; including development of annual strategic plan to reach targeted areas of impact.
2. Responsible for developing private sector engagement tools and supporting dissemination of tools
3. Manages assigned corporate partnerships including project design, implementation, staff engagement, monitoring, and evaluation related initiatives and activities, as well as execution of annual workplans.
4. Liaises with external stakeholders including but not limited to academics, NGOs, industry groups, foundations, MSI's etc as well as engages with global WWF Network Offices in order to support project development and implementation.
5. Supports ensuring alignment and collaborative integration of seafood markets work with the Aquaculture and Fisheries/IUU Programs.
6. Supports the ideation new Seafood initiatives to support the WWF US Food team objectives.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree with a minimum of 3-5 years' work application in either: sustainability /business management or a related field.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in biodiversity conservation and sustainable business management.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to operate with independence, under pressure, to meet deadlines and commitments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to travel nationally and internationally.
• Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #19008
• Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.