Key Account Managers
Grieg Seafood is on a journey of sustainable growth in an exciting market full of opportunities. Towards 2025, we are aiming for global growth, cost leadership and increased focus on sustainable farming practices. Furthermore, Grieg Seafood will reposition the company in the value chain and evolve from a pure salmon supplier to an innovation partner for selected customers. We will increase our presence downstream through value added processing, partnerships, category development and brand cultivation.
We are looking for experienced Key Account Managers for Europe/Asia/North America who will join our new sales organization. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with our new portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with important business executives and stakeholders. You will be our link between the customers and our cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our product according to our customers’ needs.
Reporting to the Team leader you will come to the role with a proven sales record, the ability to manage key account customers and actively seek new business, be goal oriented and have a drive to achieve the company’s objectives for sales, profit and growth.
Main responsibilities in the role includes but are not limited to:
- Proven track record as a sales professional
- Possess successful business development and account management experience within the seafood industry or other relevant industries
- Be result-driven, self-motivated and willing to walk the extra mile to achieve personal and team targets
- Work well in a team environment with personal accountability
- Have a willingness to learn and grow with our business; and
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
- Look for new opportunities, achieve sales and distribution targets
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Actively seeks to increase the success of the business with awareness of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace and external factors which may affect the business
- Planning and executing an effective plan to cover the area of responsibility
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with solid negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent organisation skills with demonstrated ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in seafood wholesale
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of business study
- Strong personal computing skills, including MS Office suite
If you believe you have the skills necessary to be successful in this role and you would like to become part of our fast-growing company, please send your CV outlining how you meet the criteria to Visindi.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Visindi’s representatives Hege Rødland on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Cathrine Rieber on e-mail: email@example.com.
Please register your application and CV through «Vacancies» on our homepage visindi.no as soon as possible. All inquiries will be handled confidentially, if desired also towards the contracting entity in the initial phase of the process.