Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Account Consultant will participate in face-to-face and virtual meetings with existing and prospective clients to understand customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions. Through effective communication and customer presentations, you will demonstrate how Cargill Aqua Nutrition can provide aqua feed solutions to increase overall performance and value for the farmer and the species being raised.
We are looking for this candidate to live and work in their assigned region.
Candidates who succeed in this role typically are results-oriented, self-starting, want to make a difference in the world and have a passion for the aquaculture and/or salmon industry.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the customer organization
- Build relationships with prospective customers as you look to build out the customer portfolio in key behaviors
- Monitor customer activity and requirements closely to ensure continuous value creation and optimization
- Execute strategies focused on expanding your customer base and portfolio within the Pacific North West region.
- Act as the interface between the customer and the business, facilitating relationships and liaising with internal departments to ensure operational activities are aligned to support and create value for the customer
- Manage and bring to fruition bids, tenders and contract negotiations
- Identify new sales opportunities and commercial partnerships.
- Network with companies in the industry and attend industry events and conferences to better understand markets and customers.
- Prepare and present customer proposals and presentations.
- Work under general supervision and independently solve complex issues while referring more complex problems to appropriate staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Driving license in a good state.
- Aquaculture experience preferred
Global HR Solutions
Helping the world thrive
melissa_hernandez_zamora @cargill.com Direct: +1 952 984 1640