Senior Account Manager (Intrafish/TradeWinds)
The organization offers a collaborative and friendly work environment with focus on individual career progress and the impact each individual makes. The role will require some travelling when needed and
possible. The position reports to Regional Sales Manager in London.
The Account Manager B2B Sales will be a part of the EMEA B2B team in London with the responsibility to grow and expand the corporate subscription business and sell Intrafish / TradeWinds in the EMEA market.
• New business sales as well as maintaining and upselling existing corporate subscription deals
• Develop and maximize presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
• Develop a deep understanding of our niches, products and services to identify new revenue
• Build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide value based solutions
• Must have an understanding of seafood or shipping industry.
• Minimum 5 year sales experience
• Ability to upsell / cross sell and create net new sales
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal, with good command of English
• Ability to sell effectively in-person, via phone and via email
• Organized, proactive, flexible, results driven and self-motivated
• Team collaboration and problem solver
• Experience with CRM systems (HubSpot, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent