Director, Multi-Channel Sales
Are you a motivated sales professional with a passion for fresh seafood? If so, our Sales Director position may be a perfect fit. The ideal candidate is a relationship-builder with a background in sales to seafood distributors, specialty and Asian food suppliers, multi-unit chain accounts, and high-end restaurants. You will promote Hawaiian Kanpachi in our target markets, and support our distributor partners with product training and field work.
The Sales Director is a quota-carrying individual contributor responsible for meeting and exceeding the Company’s sales goals. You will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and will manage existing customer relationships while developing new multi-channel sales.
What You'll Do
- In conjunction with the team, define target prospects, pricing structure, product mix and promotion strategies.
- Execute our sales and marketing strategy and meet or exceed agreed upon sales quotas.
- Measure and report on sales activity performance across all target market segments.
- Identify and qualify new customers in multi-channel market segments.
- Support distributor partnerships as requested, including activities such as product training, and marketing.
- Develop sales execution plans for target markets and geographies, including volume targets.
- Support the Company’s marketing efforts, including content development and PR support.
- Work with the team to ensure smooth harvest planning, product delivery and customer satisfaction.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of successful quota achievement experience with seafood sales.
- Experience working with seafood and sushi distributors, specialty grocers, multi-unit and fine dining restaurants.
- Well-organized and proactive, must be able to work independently with high level of enthusiasm.
- Effective oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Confidence with sales data analysis and CRM tools.
- Confidence to interact directly with all stakeholders, including corporate buyers, high-profile chefs and media outlets.
- Personal interests in high-quality seafood, sustainability, food security.
- Desire to make a positive impact on sustainable food production and ocean health.
The position is based remotely.