Technical Sales Account Manager (Mediterranean/Southern European region)
PT Aqua are currently seeking a technical sales account manager for the Mediterranean/Southern European region
Based in Ireland, Pacific Trading Aquaculture Ltd. distributes exclusively high-quality hatchery nutritional products for marine fry production and on-growing. We source and co-develop our products from leading manufacturers in Japan, USA, and Europe and are proud to count virtually all of the large marine species producers in Mediterranean, Scandinavia, and the Middle East as long-term customers, partners, and friends.
Our mission is to offer only the class-leading products supported by fast on-time delivery and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction.
- 5-10 years’ experience selling into aquaculture farms within the region
- Degree in marine biology, or equivalent, and relevant experience.
- Customer oriented lead approach with entrepreneurial/growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills and relationship builder
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Self-starter and good organizational skills
- Proficient level in English (written and verbal) and any additional European languages advantageous
About the role
- Supporting existing clients and identify new growth opportunities
- Develop and implement new business sales strategy in the region
- Point of contact for customer service and after sales care
- Support distribution network
- Great understanding of product suite and ability to develop bespoke solutions based on clients requirements
- Build and effectively manage sales pipeline
- Manage and update CRM system
- Negotiate contracts
- Demonstrate a keen interest in the aquaculture sector and keep up to date with current market trends.
- The ability to work autonomously and be a team player.
Engage and work with all stake – holders within the business.
- Based in Southern Europe , preferably Greece.
- Regular travel throughout the region and representing the company at trade shows.
In return we offer a unique opportunity to take ownership off the region within a fast paced working environment with the support from the team. Competitive package for the right candidate