Harvest & Sales Coordinator
When joining Atlantic Sapphire, you are not only working in a company that cares about people’s health and well-being, but also for the health of our planet.
Atlantic Sapphire salmon are raised in a revolutionary Bluehouse – the equivalent of a greenhouse where fish are given ideal conditions to thrive. Atlantic Sapphire was founded in 2010. We are a Norwegian publicly- traded company with headquarters in Miami. Our first commercial and fully operational Bluehouse was built in Denmark in 2011 and the first salmon was hatched in Florida in November 2018 where the company is constructing the largest Bluehouse in the world in Homestead in Miami-Dade County.
Consumers in North America can try our mild tasting, antibiotic free, and eco-friendly product when asking by name for Bluehouse Salmon – available in retail stores and restaurants from California to Florida. And if in Europe, look for our exquisite Sapphire Salmon.
Follow @atlanticsapphire and @bluehousesalmon to learn more.
Harvest & Sales Coordinator:
- Oversee slaughtering and packing process and identify efficiencies to lower processing costs and improve grading mechanisms
- Coordinate with farming and prepare harvest prognosis sales department weekly
- Enter all sales orders in system and coordinate with processing to ensure that all order are packed accordingly
- Optimize logistics for outbound orders to streamline costs and continuity
- Ensure all orders are shipped properly with correct packing list and invoices
- Prepare harvest and sales reports weekly after harvests are completed
- Maintain and develop sales channels in Europe at a premium pricing
- Coordinate branding and marketing efforts with the marketing team and agencies
- Must be able to work locally at the farm
- Motivated, enthusiastic, proud to sell a product that is better for the world
- Willing to work until the last order has shipped (sometimes until 6 or 7pm)
- European perishable logistics
- Maritech software desired
- Sales experience a plus
- Danish, must speak very good English
The physical requirements of this position:
- Sedentary work and up to 10 pounds of force/lifting
- Light work. Up to 20 pounds of force/lifting
- Medium work. Up to 30 pounds of force/lifting
- Heavy work. More than 30 pounds of force/lifting
Atlantic Sapphire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to create and inclusive environment for all employees. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, familial status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.