Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing all project related logistics and procurement for the Employer. He/she shall also, among others, participate in initiatives with customers, suppliers and third parties in commercial projects on behalf of the Employer. He/she shall help securing contracts as well as establish partnerships with appropriate suppliers. Effective interaction with the Management will be critical as well as the ability to effectively represent the company to clients, suppliers and other constituents who can affect the company's success.
The successful applicant will report to the CEO.
- Responsibility for procurement of goods and services in projects.
- Responsibility for optimizing the supply chain in projects, develop partnership with relevant suppliers and increase the use of prefabrication.
- Responsibility for establishing systematic procurement and supplier documentation in the applicable CRM-system and other project systems applicable at any time.
- Responsibility for preparing contracts with relevant suppliers.
- Responsibility for follow-up of suppliers HSE and quality systems.
- Prepare procurement documentation and analysis for bids and tenders.
- Support Project Managers in their daily logistics operations in the projects.
- Good communication and cooperation with clients and suppliers.
• Establish and perform internal supply chain training as required.
- Master’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within procurement, supply chain management or similar.
- International experience preferable.
- Master both Norwegian and English in writing and orally.
- Willingness and desire to travel to relevant projects both in Norway and abroad.
- Creative, dedicated and positive, because you will contribute to the development of the company.
- Neat and structured, because you deliver quality on time.
- Ability to work independently and in teams, because you will have varying tasks.
- Service-minded and customer-focused, because you like to build networks.
- Professional pride, because you are doing an important job.
- Good communication skills and ability to motivate people, because you want to create good relationships.
Nofitech offers competitive conditions and the company is centrally located in Trondheim. For this role, a high degree of flexibility is required and traveling to our projects must be expected.