Sales Manager Asia
The Seaborn company values are "Dedication, Integrity and Dynamics" and describes our goal to be the best at what we do, continuously build trust, and create dynamics that lead to new approaches and innovation. The company is the link between fish farmers in Norway and Iceland and the global markets for salmon and trout. We are now looking for a Sales Manager Asia who is both dedicated and motivated to contribute to further growth for Seaborn.
Sales Manager Asia
In the position as Sales Manager Asia, you will be part of our sales team and work together with experienced and forward-thinking employees. You will be responsible for selling fresh and frozen salmon and trout products to the Asian market. Furthermore, in collaboration with the team, you must ensure that all sales activities satisfy requirements and expectations for quality, cost efficiency, risk exposure and profitability.
- Sales to existing and new customers
- Sales meetings and presentations
- Develop and implement new strategies
- Follow up contracts, demands and orders
- Customer relations maintenance and development
- Budgeting, pricing and profit optimisation
- Ensure that sales to customers are in accordance with the company's regulations and within a given credit limit
- Daily overview of forecasts and stock status for sales
- Identify target customers where there are opportunities to increase sales
In order to succeed in the position, we believe it is essential that you have experience within similar positions or companies with particular emphasis on knowledge of the Japanese salmon market, seafood markets and export sales. You should be able to document results from previous positions. You have completed relevant education at a minimum bachelor's level. Experience can compensate for lack of education. If you have a good knowledge of the Maritech software it will count as an advantage.
You have been involved in complex sales processes and is experienced in building strong relationships. Selling and negotiating comes easy to you, as does influencing others. You are social and have a wide network of contacts. The right fit is ambitious, enjoys difficult challenges, and want to succeed. You enjoy working in a hectic and dynamic environment and have great work capacity. It is a prerequisite that you find it meaningful to work with seafood. .
As a professional sales manager in Seaborn you show strong drive and determination, take an energetic approach to work and remain focused and in control under pressure. You act on own initiative, set self ambitious and demanding targets, enjoy difficult challenges and wants to get ahead and succeed. You co-operate well with others, shares knowledge, experience and information and support others in the pursuit of team goals. You inhabit strong communication and language skills and are fluent in English. Good communication skills in Japanese or other asian languages will be considered as an advantage, but is not a criteria. Some traveling must be expected.
What can you expect from us?
- We are nearly 50 dedicated employees who are passionate about offering healthy quality products to a world that demands more than Seaborn can deliver.
- A workplace with a high pace and quick decision-making.
- A company where there is continuous opportunities for development.
- Owners with significant growth ambitions in the years to come.
- Competitive terms.