Technology Lead Nutrition & Formulation
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
The primary location of the position is Stavanger, Norway
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
We seek an experienced professional who will identify and execute new business development projects and lead, prioritize and report on the portfolio of new business development projects. In this role, you will drive our process improvements and the supporting tools and metrics.
The Technology lead is a key member of the global Strategic Marketing and Technology (SMT) team and will be responsible for ensuring nutrition application and formulation and is effectively applied in our salmon businesses.
- Working closely on the Nutrition Application capability on aligning the nutrition specifications to the value proposition, along with the ingredients insight.
- Develop strong customer relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring execution of ingredient assessment, supplier insight, formulation parametric, new ingredient evaluation and new nutrient definitions are market leading. Ensuring excellence in the nutrition specifications aligned to the customer value proposition.
- Monitor the application center, ensuring a safe working environment, food safety compliance and resource management.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You will provide direction to the Nutrition Leads in North Sea, Chile and North America and be a key contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- This position requires travel up 20%.
- PhD. Aquaculture nutrition and 5+ years of research experience
- Ability to manage projects and a subcategory pipeline with a strategic and tactical mind set
- Capacity to work in team in a complex matrix and integrate the perspectives of different stakeholders
- Ability to be innovative with a good sense of business acumen
- Strong analytical skills, with a passion for innovation
- Global mindset to connect and understand different countries requirements and cultures
- Agility to work across species, globally in a virtual environment
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.