Area Sales Manager Fishery
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Area Sales Manager Fishery. In this role, you will be a part of our Fishery sales team with work location Bergen. The team is part of our Global Sales and Marketing Division. We are looking for a person with background or experience in the fishing industry, mainly focusing on the Simrad product line. The key responsibilities will be sale in the south Norway region. The sale is either through the Simrad dealer network, or direct to the end user. The market is relationship oriented, so it is key to maintain and extend your network. The sale is typically to existing sailing vessels, but also to new builds.
- Sales of Kongsberg Maritime's Simrad product line to the Norwegian fishing market
- Actively build and maintain network with customers and dealers
- Present at conferences, trade shows, demonstrations and customer meetings
- Provide technical and application feedback to the product development team to drive future capabilities
- Support the wider sales and marketing organisation
- Ability to go sailing with a fishing vessel is an advantage
Qualifications and experience
- Recent experience within the fishery market with focus on the hydro acoustic products
- Technically oriented in both sales and problem solving
- Be a credible and engaging presenter
- Previous sailing on fishing vessel is an advantage
- Be fluent in spoken and written English and Norwegian
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Mads D. Dahl, Vice President Fishery Sales, +4799214438
Our Global Sales and Marketing Division is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for presenting the company’s total scope of products and solutions towards customers and market place. The division has over the years built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to continuously provide the most innovative and reliable marine systems that ensure optimal operations at sea.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication