Babord Seafood in Måløy, Norway, is looking for a Sales Manager who will be part of a team of dedicated sales professionals working at a high pace in a dynamic environment. Babord Seafood produces and distributes value added seafood products. Thus, knowledge of the seafood industry and experience from sales of value added seafood products is an advantage.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Sales of value added seafood products of red fish and white fish, as well as breaded fish products to existing and new customers.
- Development of new markets and customers.
- Sales meetings, client presentations and participate in market activities.
- Develop and implement new strategies.
- Following up contracts, demands and orders.
- Customer experience and development.
- Pricing and profit optimisation.
- Identify target customers where there are opportunities to increase sales.
In order to be successful in this role we believe it is essential that you have experience within similar positions or companies with particular emphasis on knowledge of seafood markets and export sales. It is also important that you have completed relevant higher education (bachelor or master’s level). Experience may compensate. Due to our international activities, good language skills are important, and excellent communication skills in English at a professional level, both written and verbal is essential.
You enjoy selling and negotiating, find it easy to persuade others and win their support. Building useful network of contacts comes natural to you and you manage to utilise it to achieve objectives. You identify and seize commercial opportunities, and have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability. As Sales Manager you are pragmatic and target-oriented in your approach, focus on reaching results and solve problems fast and effectively. You quickly grasp complex issues and problems, identify the core of a problem and evaluate information thoroughly. You really enjoy working with concepts and strategies, like and seek intellectual challenges. You set self ambitious and demanding goals, enjoy difficult challenges and want to get ahead and succeed.
Babord Seafood offers the right candidate:
- Highly motivated, engaged and good colleagues in an industry in growth.
- Competitive conditions.
- Varied workdays and several exciting plans ahead.
- Babord is a knowledge-oriented organisation with high focus on learning, thus as an employee you will get exciting challenges and good opportunities for personal and professional development.