Business Development Manager for Salmon Health
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job location: Bergen, Stavanger or remote in Norway
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for Salmon Health to join our Cargill Health Technologies team.
Cargill established its activities in the North Sea in 2015 with the acquisition of EWOS, a global leader in salmon feed production. We have four feed manufacturing facilities and a state-of-the-art Research & Development centre in the region, and employ about 400 people.
In this role you will foster and grow our current customer base and business development activities and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels related to salmon health. We seek a results-oriented professional who will prioritize activities to develop our market segments and set revenue targets.
- The key point of contact for customers of the salmon health portfolio, including the sea lice product Releeze.
- Identify new business opportunities and commercial partnerships.
- Create business development strategies and annual business development plans to reach business objectives and revenue.
- Work closely with customers to understand business requirements and market needs.
- Identify new market segments and opportunities for business development, calculating returns and investment.
- Obtain agreement to execute the investment, resources and actions required for business development.
- Support cross functional processes, including regulatory and marketing authorization
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Aqua Medicine or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of six years of related work experience in the salmon industry
- Business level, English and Norwegian language
- Travelling request, up to 30%
- Aqua Medicine Biologist (Fiskehelsebiolog) or professional qualification as veterinarian authorization and licence as animal health staff from the Norwegian Food Safety Authorities
- Veterinarian certificate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop customer relationships and trust through technical knowledge and expertise
- Entrepreneurial mindset
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer.
Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/