Moreld Aqua has together with selected Moreld companies developed products and services ready to be offered to the market, including cost efficient semi-exposed fish farms, container-based hybrid battery solutions and advanced control and monitoring software solutions tailored for the aquaculture industry.
Would you like to be part of the start-up of an exciting company with a high level of expertise, international focus, and large growth ambitions?
Moreld Aqua is now looking for a Chief Commercial Officer to lead, drive and manage the business development efforts of Moreld AS, in the Aquaculture market sector. You will work together with the Moreld Aqua team with input from Moreld entities to deliver the applicable BD/marketing strategy and adapt and grow it where and when necessary. You will have the responsibility to lead and coordinate the business development initiatives within Aquaculture to establish Moreld Aqua as a recognised supplier of solutions to the industry.
Main tasks and responsibility:
- Identify, develop and implement strategic plans within the business area
- Lead business development initiatives within Aquaculture through building and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Identify and follow up business opportunities
- Collaborate with other Moreld entities
- Select and appoint suitable staff to support the sales, marketing, business intelligence and development activities, in order to grow the business in line with the company’s objectives
- Work closely with other business developers from across Moreld to develop Moreld Aqua’s overall capability
- Provide support and guidance with the development of proposals and tenders in liaison with the local managers and project managers
- Be an active part of the management team and engage in establishing company strategies, targets and market presence in the relevant business area
To be successful in this role we believe it is essential that you like to develop an ambitious but realistic business vision and that you manage to translate it into a workable strategy. You demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to collaborate and influence at all stakeholder levels. You act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results. You identify and seize commercial opportunities and as a consequence have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Completed relevant degree and/or suitable industry experience within discipline
- Strong track record of Business Development within the Aquaculture Industry
- Operational experience from the Aquaculture Industry
- In depth knowledge about technology, business drivers and industry challenges
- Entrepreneurial spirit and experience from B2B sales
- To act within the powers of their role, leading by example and following MORELD’s ethics and company values
As Chief Commercial Officer you have a good business acumen and commercial awareness, with a strong focus on achieving results and meeting agreed set targets and KPI’s. You make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully. You build useful networks of contacts and relationships and are able to utilise them to achieve objectives. Excellent communication skills in one Scandinavian language and in English at a professional level, both written and verbal, is essential.
Moreld Aqua offers the right candidate:
- A great dynamic working environment
- Flexible work time and work location
- Competitive salary and pension/ insurance schemes
- International opportunities