Communication Lead in a growing and exciting international business
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
As Communications Lead for Cargill Aqua Nutrition (CQN) North Sea business you will develop and execute coordinated internal and external communications strategies for key company priorities to shape partner perceptions. We seek an experienced professional who will drive prioritization, message development and communications strategies with cross-functional colleagues in a global, matrixed organization. The Communications Lead will be a part of the management team of CQN North Sea, which will give you a great opportunity to make an influence on the company’s communications strategies. In this role, you will influence senior leaders and collaborators at all levels, serving as a trusted advisor. You will be essential to building a narrative that delivers on our business objectives and fosters our mission of nourishing the world in a safe, responsible, sustainable way.
- Develop internal and external communications strategy in Norway and Scotland to communicate key business priorities globally.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field. Provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Drive engagement and adoption throughout the organization, shape external stakeholder perceptions, and enhance Cargill's reputation and the EWOS brand with relevant target groups. Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement.
- Coach leaders on delivery of communications, presentations and message design.
- Develop strategy and oversee execution for crisis communication and issues management.
- Innovate around narrative, storytelling and presentation style.
- Collaborate with colleagues to align and advance key communications priorities within corporate channels (website, app, social media).
- Identify new opportunities and develop programs to continually enhance our communications approach.
- Responsible for media/press contact
- Represent the company in industry forums and other relevant forums.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing abilities in Norwegian and English.
- Minimum of six years of related work experience. Previous management experience within communications is desired.
- Experience and knowledge from the seafood industry.
- Strong business knowledge with a demonstrated ability to use communications to drive business strategy .
- Strong executive presence with experience writing for senior leaders and coaching them on delivery of messages .
As a person, you are able to easily distill complex topics into clear messages. With your analytical and strategic mindset you have the capacity to plan and execute on multiple high priority projects simultaneously. Your initiative and engagement makes you drive projects and inspire others to follow your lead. As a leading expert in your field, you are confident and ahead of trends. We are also hoping to see that your creative side can identify new opportunities and innovate our way of communicating in corporate channels.
In Bergen, we are located in a top modern office environment centrally placed in Marineholmen
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We offer you an exciting opportunity in a stable industry in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.. Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer, and we are proud to tell you that our employees represent diversity in age, culture and ethnicity. Find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Are you ready for a challenge?
Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Cargill is one of the world’s largest and most solid private companies. In 2015 Cargill acquired one of the world’s major feed producers, EWOS. Following the acquisition, Cargill gathered all its aqua feed activities into one new group called Cargill Aqua Nutrition (CQN), present in 20 countries. The headquarters for CQN North Sea (Norway and Scotland) is based in Bergen, Norway.
With over 150 years of experience, Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer, and we are proud to tell you that our employees represent diversity in age, culture and ethnicity. We offer a supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field.
Find out more at: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
NettverkLinkedInSektorPrivatLederkategoriLederStedThormøhlensgate 51B, 5006 BergenBransjeDyr og dyrehelse,Fiskeri og oppdrett,Matvareproduksjon og -industriStillingsfunksjonJournalist,Ledelse,PR og informasjon
Kommunikasjon, Media/Pressekontakt, Strategi, Ledelse, Journalistikk