Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense and aerospace.
The Ocean Science team is part of the Underwater Acoustics group in the Sensors and Robotics division of Kongsberg Maritime. We are responsible for a range of market leading underwater acoustic products used by world leading scientists across the globe. Our products include secure cloud solutions, advanced echo sounders and ADCP’s, and our solutions are used for a variety of applications such as aquaculture, fish stock assessment, biological and oceanographic studies, environmental monitoring and many more.
Kongsberg’s system for Aquaculture Monitoring is an integrated solution for advanced visualization and monitoring of feed efficiency, fish behavior and welfare. The system also has modules for data harvesting, analytics, and mobile access. The solution is designed for offshore aquaculture and combines Kongsberg and third-party sensors with inhouse software and cloud infrastructure.
To ensure that we deliver according to our customer’s expectations, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. The job purpose for this role is to develop and deliver our solutions for Aquaculture Monitoring in collaboration with other parts of Kongsberg Maritime to the world's largest producers of farmed fish.
- Project manager for key delivery and development projects
- Product responsible for our Aquaculture Monitoring solutions
- Follow the aquaculture market closely with regards to trends, technologies and business developments
- Manage a long-term product roadmap based on input from both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with the entire organization in making new world-class products
- Manage our relationship with key research agencies
- Work closely with sales on major bids
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher technical degree
- Experience from aquaculture business
- Experience with project management, solutions sales and/or technology development
- Structured, analytical with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and Norwegian language
You are able to
- Communicate with Aquaculture Monitoring expert users
- Understand Aquaculture Monitoring application requirements
- Transfer application knowledge to world-class solutions
- Manage complex development and delivery projects
- Work independently and collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders
What we can offer you
With us, you will work with advanced underwater acoustic products with high environmental impact. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.