Would you like to be part of an exciting company with a high level of expertise, international focus, and significant growth potential?
Redox AS is now looking for a Managing Director to lead, drive and manage the organization. You will work together with the Redox team to deliver products that will improve the production in both land based and traditional aquaculture, through innovative solutions using Ozon and generated Oxygen. You will have the responsibility to lead and coordinate the business development initiatives within aquaculture to establish Redox as a recognised supplier of solutions to the industry.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Identify and follow up on business opportunities
- Lead the employees and plan operations for the short and long term
- Be an active part of the management team and engage in establishing company strategies, targets and market presence in the relevant business area
- Lead business development initiatives within Aquaculture through building and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Ensure close cooperation and an effective dialogue within all departments
- Report operations to the Management and the Board in accordance with established budgets and KPI’s
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Business oriented and success driven
- Completed relevant degree and/or suitable industry experience within relevant discipline
- Knowledge about technology, business drivers and industry challenges
- Track record of Business Development, preferably within the Aquaculture Industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit and experience in B2B sales
- People Management and People Development skills
As Managing Director you have a good business acumen and commercial awareness, with a strong focus on achieving results and meeting agreed set targets and KPI’s. You make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully. It is important that you like to develop people through delegation, empowerment and coaching, and that you promote careers and self-development. As a person, you come across as confident and self-assured even and feel at ease during presentations and formal events.
To be successful in this role you set self-ambitious and demanding targets, enjoy difficult challenges, and want to get ahead and succeed. You act on own initiative, follow own direction, express own views and opinions freely.
In this role it is essential that you are fluent in Norwegian and English with a high level of written and oral communication skills.
Redox offers the right candidate:
- A very competitive salary package, with a strong incentive system
- A supportive agile culture
- A company with great growth ambitions
- Opportunity for long-term career growth