Chief Financial Officer
You will have a central role in delivering the finance function, including quality financial analysis, preparation of reporting, and presentation materials for the senior management team, board of directors, lending partners, and investors. Prior experience in a public listed company or in companies with a large group of financial investors will count as an advantage. This position is located in Måløy, Norway, and reports to the CEO.
- Efficiently and accurately prepare a broad range of company financial reports (monthly, quarterly and annual, both historical and projected financial statements), budget vs actual variance and ad hoc analysis, cash flow planning, capital structure, and ratio analysis
- Manage a corporate financial model, annual budgets, and financial projections
- Assist in the development of executive-level presentation material for banks, investors, board meetings, and strategic partnership developments
- Support the capital raising process, including investor presentation and due diligence procedures
- Support the controllership function as well company risk management efforts
Our ideal candidate has:
Strong proficiency in financial modeling.
Completed a relevant degree at a Masters's level.
A minimum of 5 years of relevant proven experience, preferably with an investment, consulting, financial services, or corporate finance organization.
Strong quantitative analytical skills, including a solid understanding of accounting and financial statement analysis, are essential.
Experience in preparing client and/or board-level reporting packages and presentations.
Experience in working in teams that comprise experts in marketing, operations, strategy, and technology.
Passion for working in an entrepreneurial culture is considered a plus.
The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Excellent written and verbal communication abilities, including client management skills, are essential.
Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word or equivalent.
To be successful in the role as CFO in OSF-Norge, it is essential that you are self-starting, have an overall positive attitude, and are a team player with impeccable integrity. You have a solid professional presence and service orientation. You demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in your own area and participate in continuous professional development. You focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks, and monitor the financial impact of your own advice. You use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities, and allocate resources effectively. You quickly understand and analyze complex issues and problems that come up with sound and rational judgments. As CFO, you communicate in a clear and structured way and are able to adapt to the settings and experiences of the audience.