Chief Executive Officer
The role of the CEO is to oversee all strategic business aspects of the company to ensure the growth of the business. Our future CEO must be well connected in the seafood industry and be highly motivated to create opportunities for expansion for a group of companies that has international ambitions. You will be at the forefront to maintain excellent investor relations and confidence, as well ensuring that our group of companies’ strong value base in sustainable, quality seafood production and cultivation of expertise is reflected in everything we do. In this role, it is essential that you have a genuine interest in sustainability and food production. Excellent skills in English with a professional level of written and oral communication are required, in addition to being fluent in one Scandinavian language.
- To be the primary spokesperson for OFS Norge, maintaining excellent investor relations and supporting expansion of the group through effective delivery and timely
- Motivate and lead a high performing management team, comprising Chief Officers of Finance, Operations, Commercial Development and HSE/quality.
- Build and maintain trust with key partners and stakeholders.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and seafood/food industry.
- Develop and implement the commercial plan to achieve the growth of the business in terms of customers, revenue, profitability and reputation.
- Review and approve financial forecast and release statements and non-financial reports as required for a public listed company.
- Enforce adherence to regulatory guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s good standing and business ethics.
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company integrity and growth.
To be successful as CEO in OFS Norge, we believe it is essential that you are experienced in developing an ambitious and realistic business vision that can be translated into a workable strategy. You are self-motivated, make things happen and accept responsibility for results. Building useful networks is natural to you and you are capable of utilizing your network to achieve objectives. You take a broad perspective, realize and consider the wider and longer-term consequences of incidents, plans, and activities. You have the ability to quickly understand and analyse complex issues and problems - and make sound and well-reasoned decisions. You communicate effectively and promote plans and ideas successfully. Integrity, professionalism, and well-developed interpersonal skills are crucial elements for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA
- Proven experience as CEO within the Seafood industry.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing commercial action plans.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions (Sales, Operations, Finance etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- Preparing annual budget, review forecasting and take needed corrected actions.