Sales Person Account Manager B2B
We have an exciting new opening for someone as an entry level Salesperson / Account Manager in B2B Sales to join our EMEA team in London with the responsibility to grow and expand our corporate subscription business and sell market-leading publications in the EMEA market.
NHST prides itself on having a collaborative and friendly work environment with a focus on both individual, and team development.
- Grow and expand the corporate subscriptions business
- Promotion and sales of all publications.
Area of Responsibility
- Identify new business opportunities for all brands and meet monthly sales targets
- Maintain existing corporate subscriptions and upselling new products.
- Build relationships and understand customer businesses to provide value-based solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of our niches, products, and services to identify new potential subscribers.
- Provide Customer Service for existing subscribers.
- Collaborate with the other regional sales teams on sales initiatives and products.
- Preparing prospect proposals and presentations; provide reports when requested.
- Attention to detail and ensuring the organisational reputation is presented well.
The ideal Candidate will have
- Some experience in sales and customer service would be ideal
- Educated to degree level
- A customer centric approach
- An ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
- Experience with MS Office + CRM systems (HubSpot, Adobe, etc) ideal but not essential
The successful candidate will be results oriented, with a strong work ethic and desire to achieve excellence, without compromising integrity.
In return we offer:
- A key position in a global media company
- An opportunity to make a difference
- A dynamic and positive work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Continuous learning opportunity