Lead Auditor for certification – Food (Fish)
You will help maintain and develop our position in food and related certifications in Norway. Your primary tasks will be the auditing of companies who work systematically and strategically with their food safety at a high level. Your tasks as a lead auditor will consist in planning and preparing audits by reviewing and validating the documentation related thereto. You will need to coordinate and carry out audits - part of the times as the leader of an audit team. You should also present your results for the audited customer in the form of a collection and conclusion. In addition, your work consists of preparing audit reports with a description of strengths and enhancements, as well as setting focus points for the next audit visit.
- You have a background as MSc in aquaculture. or similar
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in the food industry – preferably from fish industry /fishery sector
- You have experience of quality- and food safety management in accordance with ASC-COC, MSC COC/ Aquaculture, GlobalGap and other food safety standards like ISO 22000, FSSC and the like
- You have already completed an IRCA approved lead auditor course in one or more of the generic standards like ISO 22000, ISO 9001, and/or
- Approved as ASC COC, ASC Farm, MSC COC
- A background as a graduate Lead Auditor approved and experienced ASC-, MSC and or other experience with certification will be an advantage
- You are a routine IT user and are willing to get in and learn other IT programs and systems that are part of everyday life at Bureau Veritas
- You master Norwegian and English fluently, both in writing and in speech
- You are focused on creating value with our customers and always ready for a constructive customer dialogue
- You are not afraid to receive customer’s assessment of your performance and are able to use it constructively
- You are quality conscious as well as performance and service oriented
- You are systematic and analytical and able to convey current requirements and rules from the standards to practice
- You are set up for a job where a large part of working hours takes place at our many different customers throughout Norway.
- You work well on your own, but you are also willing to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- You are curious and willing to learn new and develop yourself
- You are set for flexible working hours
- You have a driving license and have a car
- A highly professional and challenging environment
- A thorough training course tailored to your competencies
- An exciting and evolving workplace where there are never two identical days
- Dedicated and skilled colleagues who are always willing to answer your questions
- Attractive pension scheme
This position can be located anywhere close to a large city in Norway. You will have a home office for the days you will not travel.
Please contact the responsible manager for this recruitment Farshid Shirzad on tel. +45 22 24 68 77, if you have any questions about the position.
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 October 2017. Mark your mail with "Norway - ASC / MSC" and please write here where you have seen the job posting.