Marine Claims Adjuster
Do you want to combine both your practical and theoretical knowledge of marine industry? Join our Nordic Marine Claims Team
Are you putting high standards for yourself and want to deliver high quality in an efficient way?
Are you service minded with the ability to meet our customers’ expectations?
We would like you to be our new Marine Claims Adjuster and part of our Nordic team! Being the largest Nordic insurance company, If also carries a portfolio of marine insurance programs. Our team cooperates across four countries to ensure that our corporate customers get the most efficient claims handling.
We specialize in smaller coastal vessels and provide both Hull and P&I insurance within this segment. Our team consists of members from all Nordic countries and we work together across borders, utilizing each team member’s special competence to give our customers the best service possible.
In Norway our main portfolio is now consisting of “brown water” vessels and fishing boats, and the cases we’re working with can vary among all possible incidents that may happen at sea, such as collisions, sinkings, machinery breakdowns and groundings. We work closely with our customers and expect you to “go the extra mile” when it’s needed.
We are looking for someone that is;
- Engineer or Master Mariner with seagoing experience
- Experienced in handling Hull and /or P&I Claims from either an Insurance Company, Insurance Broker or Shipping Company
- Fluent in oral and written English and Norwegian
- Able to work independently
- Positive and with service-minded attitude
- Great combination of technical, practical and legal tasks
- Cooperation cross Nordic Countries
- Exciting variety of marine claims
- Lots of customer contacts
The position will be situated in a town where If holds its office in Norway.
Some travelling will be required.
Application deadline: at the latest 16th of October
Please send your CV and application in English.
For further information please contact Head of Nordic Marine Claims, Saana Honkanen: email@example.com, mobile +358 50 424 5395.