Researcher Fish Nutrition
ARC is currently looking for a researcher in fish nutrition with an innovative mindset and good collaboration skills. In this role you will be a key player in the development of novel solutions optimising fish diets for our fast growing aquafeed operations world-wide.
Main tasks include:
- Planning, coordination and execution of research studies related to fish nutrition.
- Management of collaborative projects with internal and external partners.
- Communication of results and findings to our key stakeholders and assist in implementation.
- Provide technical support relating to fish nutritonal issues to our operating companies.
- PhD in fish nutrition, a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Competence in experimental design of fish trials and proficiency in statistics.
- Knowledge of feed formulation and/or fish physiology/biochemistry is preferable, but not a requirement.
- Innovative mindset, including a hands-on and target oriented mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- High proficiency in the English language.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a well-established team of fish and shrimp nutritionsist.
- Work in a progressive and highly innovative environment.
- Develop and implement new products, technologies and concepts.
- Closely interact with our production locations worldwide as well as other parts of the organisation.
- Work for a leading company in animal nutrition and aquafeed.
We offer a challenging position with ample possibilities for professional growth and competitive benefits. We also support and encourage extracurricular sport, health and cultural activities.
The working location is Stavanger, Norway. Stavanger is located in the beautiful south of Norway with easy international connectivity and high quality international schooling for children. The working language is English.
The successful applicant combines a high level of understanding of his/her technical area with a creative and innovative mindset.
For further information please contact May-Helen Holme, Team Leader Salmon Nutrition Skretting ARC, email: email@example.com
Applications are invited from candidates with the described skills and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter describing your motivation by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 19.11.2017